AxleHire is a fast-growing innovating app-based company that provides industry-leading last-mile logistics solutions for Same-Day, Next-Day, and Freight delivery. We offer fast, convenient, and reliable same-day and next-day delivery through our platform which drives greater efficiencies by using lead time to consolidate volume and create denser routes. Our Mission is to build a technology and operating model that creates the best possible consumer, driver, and client experience. Our Vision is to disrupt and replace existing logistics providers and carriers with the use of technology.
General Job Description Summary:
The Customer Service Manager is a strong leader who will oversee the daily operations of our Dispatch team in LAX. They will also work to ensure that we are providing the highest quality and dispatch-related services to our stakeholders (Customers, Clients, and Drivers). In this role, they will establish and maintain dispatch focused objectives and consistently work towards improving performance and processes to better support our stakeholders. A successful candidate will have exceptional communication, report building experience, interpersonal, technological acumen, and experience in building a world-class Dispatch Team.
- Update/Create all Dispatch Related Reports, as needed
- Onboarding new hires, training, and ensures that it is aligned with the company’s policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Supervises the dispatchers and ensures that they are providing a high quality dispatch related service experience while achieving the goals of the KPIs.
- Ensures the dispatchers are answering calls, responding Active & General Messenger, Routescanning, Responding to Op Channel requests
- Conducts side-by-side observations and quality assurance (i.e.call monitoring) reviews for dispatchers.
- Oversee and Supervise the Dispatcher Team’s processes
- Taking calls that the team leads are unable to handle
- Ensure coverage for dispatchers team is in order
- Ensure dispatchers’ processes are clear and concise
- Monitor and respond to the Business Google Page Reviews
- Ensure dispatchers are aware of their performance (daily, weekly, and monthly)
- Effectively interviewing candidates for hire
- Identifies opportunities to update or improve dispatcher procedures
- Works with leads to create, update, and maintain SOPs for all dispatch related processes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least three years of supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- At least five years of dispatching experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Five9, and Slack preferred.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong coaching and mentorship skills, ability to motivate employees
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and ability to multitask.
- Solid understanding of reporting and how to translate data into meaningful information, can identify trends to guide a team, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and changing environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays as required
The physical requirements below are representative of what is necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Stand, walk, sit at a desk, work on a computer, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Able to lift up to 15 pounds
This position requires 5% of travel time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location