The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
This role will approve or decline domestic and international credit orders in accordance with established policies, practices and procedures.
- Evaluates status of selected Accounts Receivable collections, then takes necessary and authorized actions.
- Call past due accounts and make arrangements for payment of past due invoices.
- Maintains accurate records of all Accounts Receivable transactions.
- Takes direction from senior staff and develops technical skills.
- Investigates, reviews and recommend credit lines on new and existing customers while working within departmental guidelines, procedures and policies.
- May perform duties for more than one business group with varied systems & Procedures
- Other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor
Extraordinary customer service skills are a high priority in this job; those skills include acting as a liaison between customers, sales force and management.
Job Requisition ID: 9905
Travel Required: None
Location(s): Simplot Headquarters – Boise
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.