Professionally represent Bloedorn Lumber Company with primary responsibilities of assisting and supporting the Contractor Sales Representative. Manage existing and new customer relationships and sales opportunities, by completing necessary administrative, clerical, and product knowledge functions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative support for estimating, quoting, purchase orders, special orders and accompanying purchase orders, will-call orders, receiving, order pickup and/or delivery, and all product returns.
- Implement correct quoting and order pricing of stock and special-order products to achieve desired margins, under the direction of the Manager and Contractor Sales Representative.
- Handle the process of incoming/outgoing project plans for takeoffs and estimates.
- Establish product knowledge in all categories of the Location’s Truth Sheet.
- Utilize vendor software to complete the estimating, quoting, and ordering process.
- Support in-store, will-call sales and special-order pickup to designated contractor customers.
- Build existing and prospective customer relationships by supporting the Contractor Sales Representative, with exceptional follow-through and trust building, all with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effectively communicate with the Contractor Sales Representative, General Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Regional Operations Manager, and all store team members.
- Participate in the execution of new sales strategies with existing and prospective customers.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints and issues.
- Be willing to work hours required to achieve the Summary Statement.
- Attend and participate in Bloedorn-sponsored training, when offered.
- Perform additional assigned duties or responsibilities based on individual location requirements.
Contractor Sales Support Associates must:
- Pass pre-employment drug, alcohol, background screen and Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Possess construction industry knowledge and product knowledge.
- Interpret written, oral, diagrams, and schedule-form instructions.
- Calculate figures and amounts (i.e., discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.).
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Learn and utilize Envisioneer™ software.
- Possess a positive, driven, and team-oriented attitude.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Contractor Sales Support Associates:
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- Occasionally lift/move objects up to 100 pounds, stand, and walk.
- Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, and hear.
Apply at 1902 Big Horn Avenue, Cody, WY, or email an application to Eldridge Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloedorn Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.