If you love assisting people and are excellent at multi-tasking, then we have the perfect job for you!
At Brightview Senior Living, the Concierge is often th efirst person to assist our residents and guests.
What you will get to do as a Concierge at Brightview?
- Welcome and engage residents, guests and fellow associates in person and via telephone.
- Direct all calls and inquiries to the appropriate STAR associate.
- Promote programs and events that are taking place at the community.
- Monitor security systems, including the emergency call system, and respond accordingly.
- Lend your talents to the Business Office Director with ordering supplies, filing, and inputting data.
Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- Your organizational, communication, and customer service skills are first class.
- You thrive on staying busy and being part of a top notch team.
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per week.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we hire that person
Healthcare, Hospitality, Reception, Office Assistant, Front Desk, Administrative Assistant, Guest Services
We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!!
We’re in the top 100 across all industries, and all companies no matter how large or small…and we’re the ONLY Senior Living company on the prestigious list!
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS – our core values of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success.
Brightview Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40 communities in 8 states and continue to grow!