Satori House Recovery, Inc.
102 4th Ave
Baraboo, WI 53901
Job Posting: Recovery Coach/Peer Support Specialist
Satori House Recovery is a non-profit organization that provides peer support services for Sauk and Columbia County. Our fabric at Satori House Recovery is woven with unity, integrity and compassion to help deliver support for those struggling with substance use disorder.
The Position: We’re looking for an enthusiastic and compassionate Certified Recovery Coach or a Certified Peer Support Specialist to help guide and walk people through their recovery journey. In this role, you may need to help peers find resources, assist peers in determining their personal goals, and provide support to peers by listening, having genuine encouragement, reassurance, and compassion.
- Must have a valid license and reliable transportation.
- Will need to pass a caregiver background check.
- Individual must have familiarity of virtual platforms such as Zoom or Skype.
- Candidate who identifies as being in recovery from a substance use disorder and is willing to share details of his or her personal recovery experience.
- Minimum one year of recovery.
- Completed the CCAR Recovery Coach Training and/or completed the Wisconsin Peer Support
Specialist Training ANDpassed the Wisconsin Peer Support Specialist exam.
- Part time hourly position starting at $20-$24 an hour
- Provide support and encouragement
- Provide information and referrals regarding recovery resources in the community
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with HIPAA regulations
- Conduct intake interviews
- Observe and document progress
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
Work Location: One location