Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Seek to make a difference and drive change at Specialty Health and Rehabilitation Center! Along side our Director of Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are encouraged to join our team! Offering full time and part time opportunities, we welcome you to our center and encourage you to Apply Today!
CNA- How you will impact our setting:
- Specialize in caring for members of our community
- Supportive setting for development of understanding our policies, procedures and skills required to grow within nursing role
- Orientation to include hand’s on experience with our charting system (Point of Care)
- Collaborate with supportive care team members to provide Person Centered Care (LPNs, RNs, PCAs, Therapy, on site ARNP and so much more!)
CNA- Working with us, showcase your skills:
- Plan, accept direction and perform frequent rounds with PCAs and nurses to provide the highest level of care for our residents
- Learn to read and follow care plans as you work independently
- Provide your personal touch while assisting our residents
- Become family as you help others feel loved and cared for
- Collect vital signs and observe resident for changes in condition and collaborate with nurses to assist in plan of care and recovery
- Attend and participate in all center in-service programs as required
CNA- Benefits when working with us:
- NEWWage Scale!
- Online Scheduling with ability to view and pick up shifts if interested
- Medical, Dental, Vision and so much morefor you and your family
- Two (2) Free Uniforms!
- Need CPR Certification? We got you covered!
- Time for a Vacation? 14 days of paid time off after 1 year of service
- 401K with 6% Company Match
- Tuition reimbursement- we will support you as you Grow within the healthcare industry!
- Complete your CEUs for free (and be paid to do so!)
- Join our supportive team as you take your time to learn and be challenged …while offering future career advancement opportunities
CNA- What you will need to get started:
- Current and valid CNA license in the state employed or in state from (ask us about our Reciprocity Process!)
- Interested in healthcare but no experience? You are welcome to apply- we offer non-certified opportunities with On The Job experience to Gain your certification!
- Long term care/post-acute care experience is a Plus!
At GCHC, we understand that every moment counts and we are dedicated in making sure our patients/residents continue to enjoy theirs. We are committed to providing quality healthcare in a safe environment and understand the need for COVID vaccinations. As stated by CMS, December 5, 2021, all healthcare associates will need to have received their first dose of a COVID vaccine and must be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022. GCHC, offers all 3 of the vaccines at no cost to all current associates and new hires. Any medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed for approval.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pensacola, FL 32526: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location