In an effort to best protect all of our employee and staff during this time, our full-time and part-time opportunities are now work-from-home. Virtual training classes begin soon so don’t miss your chance to say YES to a career with Aspen Dental and make an impact in people’s lives. You’ll play a key role in helping offices streamline and consolidate practice efficiency, making it easier for dentists to focus on providing quality patient care. You’ll be part of an organization that offers career development and pathing so that you can better your quality of life while helping patient’s do the same.
Respond to high volume inbound calls while compassionately handling questions/concerns
Schedule new patient appointments
Use trained sales techniques to reach company goals of appointments set and customer satisfaction
Various duties as assigned by the Call Center Leadership team
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Access to high speed internet
- Must have Cable/Fiber connect internet (no WiFi/cellular/hotspot), and be at least 100 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload
- Ability to manage high call volume
- Desire to exceed customer service expectations
- Experience working in a fast paced, customer driven environment
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
$14.50 + monthly bonus earning potential
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.