Candidate must possess design capabilities ranging from a simple cabinet project to a complete set of cabinetry in a custom home.
The responsibilities include design, measurement, and cabinet drawings as warranted for the customer to ensure high quality service and customer satisfaction. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with contractors, installers, and other trade professionals in home construction and remodeling industries. The successful candidate will have the ability to successfully identify, secure, and service contractors for solid, long-term business relationships.
- Meet with clients and work collaboratively to determine the design goals.
- Planning overall appearance and function of project.
- Meet with suppliers and vendors of products including kitchen cabinets, flooring and lighting.
- Coordinate colors, materials and lighting for kitchen to achieve design goals.
- Work with contractors to oversee installation to achieve client’s goals.
- Ability to use hand tools including tape measure.
- Ability to scale real site conditions into drawings.
- Ability to draw projects to assist clients in conceptualizing the project.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – in order to communicate with client as well as contractors.
- Ability to connect with and work collaboratively with contractors and receive feedback.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to focus on and deliver projects under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Ability to envision projects including how color and light balance out in projects.
- 2020 Design software experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $37,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stuart, FL 34994: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location