**Compensation: up to $2000+/wk (Avg tech clears $1000-$1500/wk)
**Employment Type: Full-Time, 1099, Piece-Rate Pay, Weekly Payout
CUDS, LLCis looking for Field Service Technicians/Cable Installers in greater Durham, NC, and surrounding areas. We are contracted to install Spectrumservices for both residential and commercial customers. We install Cable TV, Internet, WiFi, and VoIP phone service and our responsible from tap to the outlet.
This position focuses on performance metrics based on 3 key aspects; 1) Customer Experience/ Service, 2) Signal/Meter Scans (tap to CPE), and 3) Quality of Craftsmanship aka QCs.
- Full-Time work, Min 5 day work weeks (1 weekend day required)
- Daily Routes, Auto-Assigned work based on 1 hr time-frames
- 8a-7p and 10a-9p shifts available
- Remote start with CPE reconcile required weekly
- This job pays out as 1099 on a piece-rate pay scale paying out weekly via direct deposit.
- No experience necessary (training provided up to 3 weeks).
- Must pass a background check through Crimshield. (No felonies less than 10-years, no misdemeanors less than 5-years).
- Drug screening required (must take within 24-hours).
- Truck lease available (we cover maintenance and insurance).
- Tool assistance available.
- We’re looking to hire immediately.
If you’re interested in joining the trade of cable installation we would love to speak with you. Please leave your resume and we will be in touch with you soon.’
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $700.00 – $1,800.00 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
Technicians are required to wear a mask while inside a customer’s premises.
- What about this position interested you in applying with us?
- cable installation: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations