Are you ready to feel like you are back on your High School sports team?
Bartels’ Harley-Davidson has a goal of fulfilling dreams by delivering a premium buying experience to create customers for lifeand are hiring like minded individuals. We have an ultimate goal of making our customers feel like family when they visit; in order to do so, we strive to build the ultimate family of teammates. Whether you are a Harley Davidson Enthusiast or just an awesome person who likes to take care of people, this could be the job for you! We’re currently looking to staff our dealership with individuals that have great attitudes and award winning smiles, that are as excited about Harley-Davidson and building relationships as we are.
A little bit about our superstar team: Family is an even better word to describe our teammates. We are highly motivated to both hit our goals, and go above and beyond for every customer. We have built our dealership environment to have the proper flexibility to allow for individuality and growth. We are constantly putting our heads together to improve our program, and welcome feedback at all times. We develop individual growth plans to help everyone to create a road map to climb the ladder and get where they want to go in life.
- Detail analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Research Corrections to transactions and reclassify to necessary accounts.
- Prepare journal entries and supporting documents.
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
- Inventory accounting and analysis.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax returns.
- File various business and license application and renewals
- Audit form 8300 and prepare yearend statements to customers.
- Process business tax returns and property tax returns.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Must be strong in general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Proficient with Excel and Word.
- Must have a strong knowledge of GAAP and accrual basis accounting.
- 1 year in an accounting department of a retail company.
- Must be capable of solving complex accounting and reconciliation issues.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $4,000.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have Motorcycle Experience
- Associate (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location