We are even offering $1000 just for joining! Take the next step in your career and click that apply button!
Job IntroThe core of an Loan Specialist is being customer oriented. If you are interested in helping others in their time of need, then this is the career you have been looking for!
Why work at Regional?
- Regional offers competitive pay! We do our best to show that we value our team members!
- You are eligible for a monthly bonus. Who doesn’t love a nice cash reward for their hard work?
- You will have promotion opportunities. We love to train our Loan Specialists into future Branch Managers!
- All full-time team members have access to ourmedical, dental, vision and 401(k) benefits!
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Minimize delinquent debt through calling customers and collecting on past-due accounts.
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience in either a sales/retail environment or cash management environment.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a dependable automobile with liability insurance coverage.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers, branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
Working conditionsThis position works in an office providing customer services to customers and potential customers in person and over the phone. The Loan Specialist typically works 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday with some Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis and is at the discretion of upper management.