Are you a competitive, hard-working and highly motivated sales closer looking for legitimate six-figures earnings potential working from home?
Your search stops here.
The Account Executive – Direct Salesis a fully remote position that conducts business-to-business, outbound phone calls to professionals in targeted industries, selling marketing services to new clients. With over $1M invested annually in lead prospecting, Account Executives are provided warm leads with great closing potential. The position provides extraordinary earnings potential for talented individuals, working in a fun, competitive culture for an organization recognized as a top place to work (philly.com), one of the nation’s fastest growing companies (Inc 5000) and accreditation for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and compliance (A+ BBB rating). Key performance indicators include phone-time, dials and sales volume.
- Conduct a high volume of outbound phone calls to potential customers using warm leads that are provided to you
- Follow a proven sales process with step-by-step scripts to engage prospects and effectively close
- Participate in a paid, instructor-led new hire training program—conducted remotely
- Receive unwavering support from inspirational leaders who care tremendously about your success
Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and much more
- 40-hour standard weekly schedule from 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. (EST or PST shift options available) weekdays with paid time-off, paid holidays and no night or weekend shifts
- Equipment needed to work remotely – including computer, webcam, headset and phone service – provided by the company
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred but not required
- Successful individuals will possess an excellent sales aptitude with a closing mentality, strong work ethic and communication skills, an outgoing and competitive personality and coach-able attitude
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: DE, TN, FL, NJ, PA, MN, TX, NC, CO, OK, WA, NM, GA, AZ, or NV only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies (Inc. 5000 & Philly Top 100), a great place to work (philly.com) and is accredited through the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and compliance. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the marketing products and services that we provide to professionals in targeted industries, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- A link to complete a brief compatibility assessment is emailed to all candidates within 48-hours of applying. Please acknowledge your understanding that this assessment must be complete to be considered for this position. (YES/NO)
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: DE, TN, FL, NJ , PA, MN, TX, GA, AZ, NC, OK, CO, WA, NM, or NV only. Do you reside in any of the states mentioned? (YES/NO)
Work Location: Remote