Are you looking to join a trusted brand that provides growth and stability? Berlin City Auto Group is seeking a customer-focused, results-oriented Automotive Service Advisor to join our successful and passionate team in Portland, Maine!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay structure with an opportunity for financial growth- $60,000 to over a $100k annually
- A career paththat offers ongoing training and mentorship
- Flexible schedule with paid time off that accrues from day one of employment
- An extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and more
- 401(k) with employer contribution!
- Health and Wellness membership reimbursement up to $40.00 per month
- Tuition reimbursementtoward automotive education
- Employee discounts
- Fun team atmosphere
A Service Advisor initiates automotive service and repairs by communicating with customers to ascertain the maintenance services requested. In addition, they verify any warranty and service contract coverage; identify and inform customers of any additional vehicle maintenance or repair opportunities deemed valuable to maintain vehicle safety and performance. The Service Advisor is an excellent opportunity to experience the day-to-day operations of the service department. Whether answering and making phone calls and emails or assisting service customers face to face, you’ll be responsible for ensuring every customer has a positive lasting experience with Berlin City Auto Group.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about taking care of the customer and have the knowledge to educate them about what is going on with their vehicle in terms they can understand
- You are professional, career-minded, with character, skill, and drive;
- You value continual training & professional development
- You have a proven ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- You consistently meet or exceed productivity and service standards
- You possess exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills
- You work as a team player and interact with customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- You have keen technical skills and thrive on learning
- Provide every customer with an estimate of repair costs, including parts and labor, or identification of warranty coverage, after a complete assessment is completed on the vehicle.
- Provide customers authorization timely for additional repairs that may be needed before the repairs are completed.
- Establish a realistic and specific time promise (including waiters) for each customer.
- Maintain an accurate job tracking sheet that provides a proper workload based on daily calculations of group capability. Workload should not create carryovers, nor should the production group run out of work.
- You have a minimum of one-year prior automotive experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a favorable motor vehicle record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Authorized to work in the United States
Who We Are:
Berlin City Auto Group is a family of dealerships located throughout Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. We embrace a culture that recognizes strength lies in differences, not similarities. Our associates are a team of highly energized, engaged, and diverse people bound together by our core beliefs and values. Together we are dedicated to Humility, Integrity, and Passion, fostering professional growth and processes that deliver extraordinary customer and associate satisfaction. Our philosophy is Easy– a way of doing business that finds a way to satisfy every customer with the highest service level. Our team feels like family, and we treat everyone around us that way. We are passionate about our work and the culture that we have created.
Listen to what our team has to say about working in Service at Berlin City Auto Group
To Learn More about Berlin City Auto Group and Career Opportunities, visit us at https://berlincitycareers.com/
Summit Automotive Partners is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Summit Automotive Partners strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Summit Automotive Partners employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Summit Automotive Partners complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Summit Automotive Partners will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, refer any such request to the Human Resources Department. Summit Automotive Partners will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s religious beliefs or practice
191 Riverside Street Portland, ME 04103
Pay: $100,000.00 per year