Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the UPS Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution in 58 locations worldwide, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production. Marken’s dedicated 2100 staff members manage 120,000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries.
“Embark on a career with PURPOSE – Join Marken“
An opportunity to be on the frontline of healthcare innovation and to help facilitate the shipments and therapies aimed to save human life. This will change the face of medicine as we know it.
Why Join Marken!?
- Global Exposure – Being part of a Global Tea & Network and a part of the lifesaving team!
- Diversified and Inclusive Work Environment
- Personal & Professional Training and Development Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Other exciting & attractive benefits and continuous learning programs
- Marken is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
6 TO 9 MONTHS CONTRACTUAL JOB
The incumbent shall be part of Marken’s Global Billing Services Function based in the Singapore Office and is responsible for the calculation, creation, and distribution of sales invoices globally, together with the input of invoices for local, Bought Services and the credit control function. Recently, Billing Services has started to take responsibility for the creation and distribution of sales invoices relating to Marken’s project delivery services. The function also has responsibility for credit note creation. He or She shall report to the Manager, Specialist billing Services, and shall be responsible for compiling billing and issuing invoices and shall not be limited to the following:
- Monthly calculations (manual, often following discussion and interaction with other global teams) which go towards an accurate invoice to send to the Client
- Ensure the invoices are sent to Clients on a timely basis, in line with the Contractual requirements
- Provide assistance in cost identification relating to projects
- Assist in providing information to support overdue debt collection
- Assist in the creation of credit notes
- Any other Adhoc duties assigned by the Line Manager or the Management
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience or a diploma in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant disciplines
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite is preferable – Excel
- Ability to listen and to follow directions in the completion of the task
- Confidence to recommend alternate ways of data preparation
- Posting Date:24th Jul 2022