Helping Our Country’s Veterans!
Excellent opportunity to help Veterans with a thriving, growing team. Flexible work hours for you as an individual or your practice.
We are looking for candidates that live within a 50-mile radius of this jobs’ location.
We may make exceptions for jobs located in Montana and Oregon.
Compensation: $85.00 – $400.00 per exam type
*Nurse Practitioner must have own office. *
- Must have your own Malpractice Insurance.
- Must have Commercial Liability Insurance.
- Must have a Collaborative Agreement (if required by your state)
- Must have 2 years of Clinical Experience
- Perform Compensation and Pension Examinations on Veterans
- Complete a thorough review of digital medical records
- Conduct a physical assessment based on specific disability claims
- Submit information gathered through an online portal for the VA to review as part of a compensation/pension claim.
- All exams will take place at approved facilities with proper equipment and internet access provided.
- Must be able to perform exams a minimum of 1 to 3 days per week
- If you have your own practice, you can conduct these exams with a flexible schedule that works with your current patient scheduling.
- Board-certified Family and Adult Nurse Practitioners (1099)
- One year NP Experience or some prior VA work is ideal.
- Design your own schedule (7 days a week, weekends encouraged). Availability of at least 3 to 7 days a month is preferred.
Preferred experience performing Veteran exam, workman’s compensation exams or any disability exams Prior VA employee or any relationship with Veterans.
If you’re looking for a Great supplemental income opportunity for you as an individual or to add to your own practice apply for this job today!
Who we are:
Sentinel Health Services is a provider of government-outsourced occupational health and disability examination services in the nation.
Specific details will be provided during the interview process.
Job Type: Contract