Job Location: San Dimas, CA
- Plasma arc cutting, also referred to as plasma fusion cutting or plasma cutting experience
- Cuts, Trims or scarfs metal objects with arc-cutting equipment to dimensions, contour, or bevel specified by blueprints,
- Check the work order, or layout by performing the following duties.
- Responsible to keep an inventory of coil and scrap.
- Maintain Plasma Arc Cutting equipment and ensure the area is clean.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Ability to compute basic math and compute fractions, and decimals
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and 5S
- Physical work, ability to move material with the forklift and slide material onto plasma table manually
- Eager to learn new roles and operate multiple Machine
- Review setup sheet, drawing, and specifications to determine setup procedure and dimensions of finished workpiece
- Align, position, secure, and fit parts, and panels at the machine according to the setup instructions
- Inspect, maintain, and operate machines according to to set procedures
- Inspect, perform necessary repairs, and report all quality issues to the supervisor
- Measure and inspect workpiece for conformance to specifications and standards as required
- Notifies supervisor of all machine discrepancies, issues, and machine malfunctions
- Adjusts machine control parameters according to specifications when automatic programming is faulty or machine malfunctions
- Maintains machinery, equipment, and a safe/clean work environment
- Perform other related duties as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- How many years of work experience do you have in plasma arc cutting?
- Are you amenable to work in San Dimas, CA? Do you have work permit?
- Where is your current location?
Work Location: Multiple Locations