Hidden Palm Home Solutions is a new and expanding real estate firm specializing in the buying and selling of vacant or distressed properties.
This is a great opportunity for someone to want to grow with a company of leaders with the utmost integrity and authenticity.
You will be trained over 60 days from day of onboarding to be able to operate on your own with little supervision (after 60 days)
There is nothing we can’t teach you. The only thing we are interested in is someone who’s genuinely motivated to scale a business, hungry for success and has a positive attitude.
Sales Manager would report to the General Manager and help facilitate the following activities:
- Handle leads that are provided and at times will follow up via our text platform; being comfortable on the phone is a plus.
- Communicate with GM to gather range of numbers to negotiate and make offers with
- Draft a simple 1 page contract to send out to potential property owners and earn commissions when they sign and then again when the deal closes
- Call sellers and build a relationship with them so they feel comfortable working with our company
- Be able to retain insights on local market data by zip code
- Must know your way around a computer and be tech savvy
- Eligible for medical benefits, paid time off, and pay increases after 60 days
- Have a good work ethic and are motivated every day
- Tech savvy, confident, go-getter mentality
- There is a 14 day introductory period to assess your sales and technical skills (You will be shadowing the GM 5 days a week for 4 hours a day)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $60,000.00 – $220,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Self-determined schedule
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We are taking the recommended precautions
- Sales management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote