Seeking an ambitious and motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team. Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team player. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the general operations of our office and supporting office staff, performing administrative duties to keep the office running smoothly. Perform scheduling and clerical support for providers. Interacts and communicates with adolescents, providers,school staff and parents.
Min.imum of 2 years clerical experience including computer skills.Experience with adolescents is preferred.
Must be proficient in all areas of basic computer programs.
Strong interpersonal skills and adaptability to changing environment.
Prefer Knowledge of electronic medicalrecords and Delvaxreporting system. Maintaining filing systems of both electronic and physical records.
Responsible for supporting office staff and performing office duties including record keeping, ordering inventory, billing,preparing reports in a timely manner.
- Knowledge Of Office Equipment
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Knowledge Of Basic Computer Programs
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
- High school graduate or equivalent