Seeking a proactive, meticulous self-starter to provide administrative support to our dynamic and growing insurance agency. The successful candidate will support our commercial lines team with scheduling company partner meetings, assist with document scanning and retention activities, assemble proposals/presentations, conduct Internet research, report production and undertake special projects.
The candidate in this role will also provide a broad range of administrative support activities including event planning, general office oversight such as office supply ordering, mail processing, bank deposits, equipment maintenance, and calendar management.
This position is our first point of contact for clients and visitors in our beautiful, historic Portsmouth Office.
· Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Adept at prioritizing and organizing
· Great anticipatory skills
· Ability to exercise sound judgement
· Ability to ‘air traffic control’~ Manage multiple tasks with precision while keeping ‘all the balls in the air’
· High regard for sensitive, privileged, and confidential information
· Ability to navigate various technology-based systems and conduct Internet-based research
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook and some PowerPoint
· Minimum of 2 years administrative support experience with progressively responsible duties/tasks
· Must be able to work independently and also thrive in a collaborative team environment.
· Demonstrate a commitment to superior customer service and excel in a deadline-driven environment that involves multiple, simultaneous projects
· Commitment to Avery’s mission, vision and values
This is an hourly paid, non-exempt position.
Please submit cover letter and resume when applying. Thank you.
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location