This is a great opportunity for a student studying addiction counseling or anyone who is looking to support individuals in recovery.
YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Can quickly build a good rapport with a variety of individuals
- Thrive working independently, are known as being highly self-motivated
- Are dependable and reliable
MORE ON THE ROLE:
You’ll be working within our Recovery Advantage program that serves adult males who are in recovery from chemical dependency and substance abuse. You will typically be scheduled to work days or evenings in our St Paul location or our Minneapolis location.
You will manage the safety and well-being of individuals on site, providing services such as:
- Medication administration
- General oversight for clients as it pertains to their well-being and sobriety
- Accurate progress notes, charting, and record keeping for clients
- One-on-one support
- Encouragement and coaching on goal setting and progress
SOME IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working with people in recovery, preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Must pass DHS background check
- If in recovery: minimum of 2 years of uninterrupted sobriety and working a sober program
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION:
- Variable schedule, 40 hours/week
- Daytime (8am-4:30pm) and evening (4pm-midnight) shifts – must be flexible to work either shift plus weekends
- Starting at $16-$18 per hour, depending on education and experience
COME FOR A JOB, STAY FOR A CAREER.
You’ll also enjoy benefits such as:
- Opportunities for career growth – take the driver’s seat in your own career and advance!
- Opportunities for personal development and mentorship
- Regular performance feedback and support
- Annual anniversary raises
- Great for resumes- a career path in mental health and human services
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
We follow state and federal covid-19 guidelines
- Please provide a personal email address for us to contact you.
- Are you available for both days and evenings most days of the week?
- Are you available to work in both Saint Paul and Minneapolis?
Work Location: One location