This full-time position will be responsible for accurately invoicing customers and recording incoming payments into our accounting platform. In this diversified role you’ll also be able to apply your talents into a key aspect of our Accounts Payable process.
Come work with Tofurky! We are the Nation’s leading manufacturer of plant-based proteins and are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to join our accounting team. This full-time position will be responsible for accurately invoicing customers and recording incoming payments into our accounting platform. In this diversified role you’ll also be able to apply your talents into a key aspect of our Accounts Payable process. The successful candidate will report to and work closely with our Accounting Manager. We’d expect you to thrive in a dynamic environment, where hard work and having fun are encouraged.
What you’ll do:
- Create timely customer invoices using various platforms, including email, EDI and customer specific portals.
- Post cash receipts/apply customer payments daily. Interacts with multiple platforms to gather necessary information to complete accurate and timely posting to accounting software.
- Research and resolution of customer chargebacks, adjusting accounts as needed.
- Enter freight invoices to the accounts payable system.
- Assists Accounting Team as necessary.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
What skills and education you’ll need:
- 1 or more years in related experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
What we’ll do:
We know you’re valuable and we’ll work hard to keep you challenged. The qualified candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- 100% employer paid comprehensive medical and vision, 80% employer paid dental benefits.
- Auto-enrollment in Tofurky profit sharing program and eligibility for 401K contribution + match.
- Employer paid Term Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid time off including holidays.
How to apply:
Please submit resume (and cover letter) to email@example.com. Please reference “Accounting Clerk” in the subject line.
The Tofurky Company values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Tofurky Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Tofurky Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.